Friday 2 March 2012

First Post!

Hiya!
After having started loads of blogs and never really having any direction or good ideas for them I've decided that I'm really going to focus my energies on a fashion and style blog.
Living in a small Scottish town my style is wearable but still (hopefully!!) quite cool and fashionable. I suppose it's time to find out.
I'll start with a review of my latest nail polish - Rimmel 60 seconds in Sky High. It took three coats to get a good strong colour on my nails however each coat dried very quickly (maybe not quite in 60 seconds, but near enough). The results were pretty much smudge free and two days later reletively chip free (with the exception of a slight incident involving a tattie pealer!).
Love it!!! :)

Speak Soon,

Bee

x
Listening to: Nicki Minaj - Super Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment