Tuesday 6 March 2012

Miss Selfridge Friday Night Top


Hiya,
Just having a wee check-in to show you my cute Friday night outfit. It was the first outing for the black Miss Selfridge Crop Top. I wore it on Friday night with a pair of Miss Selfridge high waisted jeans, a pair of bright pink shoe boots - just to give the outfit a bit of a pop. Because it's still only March and a wee bit chilly I threw on a blue cardi from New Look. It made the outfit a bit more modest as well.
There's a closer up image of the top... it's in stores now. And remember that Miss Selfridge do 10% off for students - yay!! :)
I think I'm going to be rocking crop tops all spring/summer... you're only young once! I've also got a cute LBD coming from Motel Rocks so as soon as I get it I'll show you the pics - unless it look totally awful!

Speak soon,

Bee x

No comments:

Post a Comment