Monday 17 September 2012

New Boots... Sort Of...

I was hoping with this post I would be able to show off my lovely new Jeffery Cambell inspired boots from tribecashoes.co.uk.

(Image from the tribecashoes.co.uk website)

 However although I ordered them LAST Sunday night, they still have not arrived. The company does not have a contact number online and when you click their "contact us" tab at the bottom of the screen it takes you to a webform. I've submitted two webform messages since Wednesday, and I sent a direct email to the address found on the order conformation email they sent. It's getting a little irritating not knowing anything my order.

Has anybody else had any issues ordering from Tribeca Shoes? I had only read good things on the blogosphere so far so I'm a little bit disappointed in getting no response. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment