Monday 10 September 2012

Really long time, no post!

Ok so it's literally been months since I last posted. I ended up getting crazy busy studying for exams, sitting exams, passing them, graduating and then attempting to decide a course for my future all while working crazy hours in the local supermarket! But things have calmed down a bit now and I've decided to get serious about my blog again.

Oh, want to know what else is new? We have a beautiful wee addition to our family...meet Shelldon.


She gets called Shellie though, because it's a bit more feminine. Isn't she just adorable? :) Only one downside, I keep having to get tall people in to the flat to keep rehanging my curtains - neither me or Mr K can reach!!

I've got plans for a couple of cute wee outfit posts soon (including my little motel rocks dress that I promised you back in March!).

Hope you are all well,

Speak soon (I mean it this time),

Bee x


On the TV: The Simpsons

No comments:

Post a Comment